FOUR PAWS Australia
GPO Box 2845
Sydney NSW 2001
Phone: 1800 454 228
FOUR PAWS Australia is a registered charity with ABN 86 601 868 286.
2. Why do we collect personal information?
- Fundraising to enable us to fund our activities, programs and services;
- Collecting and managing donations;
- Keeping our supporters and donators informed as to our activities, programs and services in different ways, for example, by way of newsletters, social media etc;
- Developing or evaluating our activities, services and programs to better achieve our purposes and mission;
- Managing our business, including website; and
- Complying with our legal obligations.
3. What kinds of personal information do we collect?
4. How do we collect your personal information?
- fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter or sign a petition on our website;
- correspond with us via social media messages or conversation;
- participate in one of our fundraising campaigns in which you give your personal information to us by mail, online, or to one of our representatives in person or on the phone; or
- participate in one of our off-line campaigns, such as offline-petitions or sign-up lists in which you will give your personal information to one of our representatives in person.
- companies that are able to disclose it to us, if it's not practical to collect it from you. For example, we buy or obtain personal information from trusted sources to help us identify people who might be interested in learning about and supporting our cause and mission in relation to animal welfare and related activities; or
- our supporters and donors, who may be a friend or family member of yours who decide to supply us with your personal information because they think you might be interested in supporting our cause.
5. How do we handle your personal information?
- your written correspondence to us;
- audio and/or visual data containing your personal information;
- receipts and/or transaction or donations records in relation to your financial support of our fundraising activities; and
- legal documents and information you provide to us in connection with your volunteering for or employment with FOUR PAWS or as a recipient of, or participant in, one of our activities, services and programs.
- all personal information is securely stored at all times by us or an authorised external service provider;
- frequent use of virus scanning tools;
- our fundraising database is protected by secure user IDs and passwords, to help protect it from misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- only authorised people who need to have access to your personal information will have access to it.
6. How do we use/disclose personal information?
- we may engage external suppliers such as mailing houses and telemarketers that we contract with to assist with fundraising and the administration and management of FOUR PAWS;
- we may engage contractors located overseas for the limited purposes of storing personal information (including the storage of financial information in a cloud-based accounting program) and ensuring that such information remains accessible upon demand; and
- we may also liaise with overseas not-for-profit organisations for the sharing of mailing lists to enable these organisations to contact our supporters with information we believe may be of interest to our supports or donors.
- aware of and agree to not breach the Australian Privacy Principles before we disclose any information to them; or
- we reasonably believe that they are subject to a law that has the effect of protecting your personal information in a way that is substantially similar to the Australian Privacy Principles.
7. Access to your personal information
8. Contact Us
GPO Box 2845
Sydney NSW 2001
Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
Links to other websites
Use of social media plugins
Limitation of Liability
Author and right of use notice
The works presented on this website are protected by the Australian and international copyright. The authors grant the right to reproduce individual pieces for personal but not commercial use. All further rights, in particular the right of duplication, distribution as well as translation are reserved to the authors and FOUR PAWS.
No part of the works presented on this website may be reproduced in any form (by photocopy, microfilm or any other procedure) or stored, processed, multiplied or distributed using electronic systems without written permission of the authors.